Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

killer box (nein keine glossy box)

my work is killing me at the moment...
no time for anything

and if that's not enough I also moved recently and still am struggling with the furniture and boxes ;)
so far the boxes have won and the furniture partially isn't even there yet ;)
maybe I should do it like Spongebob and Patrick and just sit in one of them and use my imagination??? ;)

thanks a lot to my darling Lillith for a nice afternoon, next time we have to spend the whole day chatting and strolling through the city, I will show you even more secret places. ;)





1 Kommentar:

  1. work may be a major part of our lives but in the end it's just a job that pays the rent/makeup/nailpolish and of course the tea ;-) please remind me next time we meet up to tell you about emily autum's tea parties.
    moving is an exhausting thing, I'm a little afraid of moving too because I have absolutely no idea how to decorate the new house. maybe we should ask blusherine to take us to that fancy furniture store and go to a home & garden trade fair.
    keep your chin up, the stressful work-situation will not remain like this forever and we will meet up for tea and cupcakes soon, my dear.

    AntwortenLöschen